Any reference to “UTG Mixing Group”, “UTG”, “Uutechnic Group”, “Company”, “we”, or “us” is a reference to Plc Uutechnic Group Oyj and its subsidiaries and relevant affiliates involved in the collection, use, sharing, or other processing of Personal Data.
This privacy notice (i.e. privacy statement) will explain how our organization uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
1 ABOUT UTG MIXING GROUP’S PRIVACY NOTICE
At UTG Mixing Group, we take pride in security and data privacy. When you visit our website, you can normally come and go as you like. However, if you submit your personal data (for example your name, e-mail address or phone number) we will be able to identify you and process your personal data. Also, when you register as a user to our products and services, we will process your personal data to enable you to login and use our products and services.
Such processing is governed by certain legislations, which within the European Union mainly is the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). UTG complies with GDPR and any other applicable data protection legislation. We are also keen on being transparent regarding how we process our website visitors’ and customer’s personal data and have for these purposes drafted this document, in which you will find information on what kind of personal data we process, why we do it, what we use it for, and how we may share it.
2 DATA CONTROLLER
The data processing carried out on this webpage is conducted by Plc Uutechnic Group Oyj (Business ID: 0520181-3) and its subsidiaries STELZER Rührtechnik International GmbH (Business ID: HRB 5057 Paderborn) and Uutechnic Oy (Business ID: 2708799-4).
3 WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
4 HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, request to be contacted, or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
5 HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account (relationship and communication).
- Deliver and develop of our products and services.
- Electronic direct marketing and targeting advertising, such as emailing you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Analysis and profiling of the website visitor’s browsing behavior.
- Other purposes of use clearly specified at the time of obtaining personal data.
When our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
6 HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We will keep your data for as long as they are needed for the purposes for which your data was collected and processed or required by laws and regulations.
This means that we keep your data for as long as necessary for the performance of a contract and as required by retention requirements in laws and regulations. Where we keep your data for other purposes than those of the performance of a contract, such as for anti-money laundering, bookkeeping and taxation requirements, we keep the data only if necessary and/or mandated by laws and regulations for the respective purpose.
The data retention obligations will differ within the Company subject to local laws
Specific examples are only for explanatory purposes and the retention times may differ purpose-to-purpose and country-to-country:
- Preventing, detecting and investigating money laundering, terrorist financing and fraud: minimum five (5) years after termination of the business connection or the performance of the individual transaction.
- Bookkeeping regulations: up to ten (10) years.
- Details on performance of an agreement: up to ten (10) years after end of customer relationship to defend against possible claims.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. We work closely with certain third parties, including other authorized companies, carefully selected business partners, sub-contractors and may receive information about you from them.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, see the HOW TO CONTACT US section to inform us on your preference.
8 WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email found below in section “HOW TO CONTACT US”.
9 WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviorinformation. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
11 WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
12 HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
13 PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
15 HOW TO CONTACT US?
16 HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact your local Information Commissioner’s Office in any of the countries where we provide products or services to you.